Thursday, November 10, 2011

12 Principles of living for victorious women
1.    I will pray often. The lord hears me when I communicate with him
2.    I will honor god and put him in front of every decision or action That I take
3.    I will love and accept myself unconditionally
4.    I will respect myself and demand that others do the same
5.    I will make it a habit every day to speak a kind word to someone
6.    I will use the blessings I’ve received to be a blessing to someone else
7.    I will not give in to toxic emotions like jealousy, envy or hate; instead I will cloak myself with love, joy and contentment
8.    When troubles arise I will not focus on the problem but instead I will focus on the problem solver. God is able!
9.    I will speak life to those I love because I understand that life and death is in the power of the tongue
10.           I will take some time to celebrate me and recharge and renew my spirit
11.           I will take time to appreciate the gift of a new day even if it’s only rising early to watch the dawn of a new day or marvel at the beauty of a setting sun
12.           I will pray about everything and worry about nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment