Saturday, July 9, 2011

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

 Psalm 34:1
 I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth


 LORD, I thank you that through all of my tests and trials; when I wanted to cry I'd think about your goodness and I had to smile. That no matter how many times I may stumble and fall; you were always there for me whenever I would call. Thank you for never turning your back on me; And for loving me even when I was blind and could not see. Thank you for loving me despite what I've done wrong; Thank you for your strength that helps me to go on. Thank you for waking me each and every day; Thank you for your blessings I've received along the way. Thank you for your son Jesus who paid the ultimate price; Even knowing what he had to face he didn't even think twice. Thank you Lord for being the true lover of my soul; Thank you for your healing, that what was once broken is now made whole.


                                                                                                         Janie Catron

No comments:

Post a Comment